Mark your calendars, I would like to invite CO-06 residents to a town hall meeting on 08/01/2017. I look forward to a robust and informative discussion about all of the critical issues facing our community, state, and nation. I will also be updating you on the legislative agenda of the 115th Congress as well as discuss legislation I have introduced on your behalf this last quarter.
The event will take place from 6:00pm-7:00pm MT at Prairie View High School. Doors will open to the public starting at 5pm.
To get your tickets, click HERE.
Please bring your ticket and picture I.D. (with matching address) to the event. Your ticket will be scanned and you will be given an armband and raffle ticket (see below) prior to being admitted to the Main Hall/Overflow Room. For security reasons, please limit your entering/exit of the hall once you have been seated.
Due to the overwhelming response to our town hall meeting from across our district and the limited capacity of the venue, we will prioritize access to the auditorium to residents of the 6th District of Colorado. Please use link above to reserve your seat to event.
At check-in you will receive a raffle ticket. This ticket with its individual number, will be drawn throughout the the event for questions. Please be sure not to lose or misplace your ticket as well as listen for your number when drawn.
- Admit 1 Constituent Guest Per Ticket
- Matching picture I.D. w/valid CO-06 address required
- Prior Registration and a ticket are required for admission
- Banners and signs larger than 8 ½” x 11” are not permitted. This will ensure all attendees have an equal opportunity to participate without an obstructed view
- For safety reasons no standing in aisles, or blocking entrance/exits
- So that everyone can participate in a constructive conversation, no yelling, shouting, or disruptive behavior.
- No backpacks, food & drinks or weapons of any kind are allowed
- Purses of reasonable size are permitted. Attendees and property are subject to screening
- Congressional Staff & Institution representatives reserve right of admission
- By registering and attending this event, you are hereby agreeing to adhere to these terms and hosting facility regulations
Press: If you are a member of the press, please email Daniel.Bucheli@mail.house.gov for event credentials by 07/26/2017. Be sure to include any specific accommodations your outlet may need to cover the event.